Inside Sales Executive
GetOnSite is a new and fast-moving company who provide a unique service to events and construction sites across the UK, saving them time and money. It is such a good service it sells itself; we need to find people who will introduce the business and service to companies making them aware of GetOnSite!
You will be based in our offices in Cirencester, working in a small but fast-growing company. Your role will be to contact new business over the phone selling the service and some online demonstrations. Experience of selling in a fast paced phone based sales role to targets and deadlines is essential as well as presentations skills selling to board level.
We have an excellent marketing team who you will work closely with to ensure we are making companies aware of our exciting offering.
- Telephone based role with effective use of other sources to include social media and emails
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls utilising our inhouse customer sales method
- Creating new business opportunities from various sources.
- Following up on leads, quotes and requests for information via telephone and email
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Building and maintaining a New Business database
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients and deliver our key message.
- Meeting client’s needs and deadlines.
- Support the account management of the existing client base
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs and upsell to existing clients
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets as well as KPI’s
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
- Delivering Webinar appointments to demonstrate and sell our solution
- Excellent Communication skills and experience or confidence to build with relationships with professional companies and individuals
- Previous phone based sales experience is ideal but not essential
- A desire to want a sales career a must
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience using Word, Excel and Outlook also a CRM System an advantage
- Experience within the construction industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of quality as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- You must be highly motivated and driven, be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- To be creative mind set an additional advantage
We are offering a starting salary of £18 – 20k dependent on experience, commission, pension after 3 months, Healthcare after 6 months, free parking, 22 days holiday and plenty of chocolate!! This is a very exciting opportunity for a keen and driven experienced person to become an established member of the team in this fast developing business.
To apply send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional training and development
- Health Care Schemes
- All the chocolate you can eat!
- Team, individual and company incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Regular socials!